Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Hate Glucola

So I took the 1 hr GTT. I failed it, and now have to do the 3 hr. I seriously hate drinking that stuff, think the test is flawed, and get ill when I don't eat and consume massive amounts of sugar at one time. I'm feeling rebellious. I wonder if I can just start eating the way I have in the past, without the test. Dr is out of the office tomorrow, but I'll call and leave a message or call Thursday.

I'm all supposed to be 'resting' but it's hard. When I want to do stuff I shouldn't and when I'm supposed to stuff I can't! I've decided on one of the middle names if this baby is a boy. It will be Kenneth, after my high school friend Kenny Wicher that passed away last year. I remember his infectious smile, sense of humor (and mischief) and the most remarkable growth spurt I've ever seen! About a foot over the summer of our Senior year! Now to come up with the other two names....

No comments:

Post a Comment