Tuesday, July 27, 2010

CPAP Woes Solved, Sorta...

I've been noticing from the beginning that I was awaking each morning at about 3:30 to tear off the CPAP machine. It felt kinda like I was drowning and I had to remove it. I finally figured out that I've been opening my mouth to breathe which doesn't work. Also figured out that if I sleep on my side, I move the mask out of proper position. With these revelations I need realize one of those pillows for use with CPAP?BiPap users will be my best bet. There are many for sale on eBay, but I'll look elsewhere too.

I usually sleep on my side. It's hard to sleep on my back, and I never sleep on my stomach. After being pregnant a few times, you get used to sleeping on your side! And after not being comfortable on stomach (then a few months later on back) you grow accustomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment